Argentium Sterling Silver Wire | Brazilian Agate Arrowhead | www.etsy.com/listing/203044792…
How's it going Homies. My Names Daniel A. Pierce/Spider|
I'm 25 from Big Pine, California. I've been flintknapping for about the
past 4 years. Learned locally, out of town, personally and on the web.
I mainly focus on mainly on making necklaces - hearts, ovals, claws,
arrowheads & unique shapes plus bolo ties & knives! While I've only
wrapped a few points the Majority of the Wrapping goes to Michael
Thornton - skezzcrom & DPBJewelry I just do the knapping
and the photos.
So if you interested in order a piece or buying directly online you can
contact me through note or visit my etsy page which is at :
And any other question feel free to contact me below. Stay Fresh Homies
Daniel A. Pierce - Spider | 2014
Deviantart - danielapierce.deviantart.com/
Etsy - www.etsy.com/people/danielapie…
Facebook - www.facebook.com/nine.eighty.o…
Email - email@example.com
Male - 25
Paiute & Shoshone
Big Pine, California
| Free Downloadable E-Book on Flintknapping flintknappinginfo.webstarts.co… |
- 3rd edition - 342 pages, 22.5MB PDF Download
- Covers everything from abo tools to moderns tools. All the different basics from pressure flaking, percussion flaking, to advanced flake over grind. Really a great resource for the readers out there.
Recommended Youtube Watch : Tutorials
- Flintknapper Jimmy - www.youtube.com/user/Flintknap…
- Bustedflakes - www.youtube.com/user/bustedfla…
- Paleomanjim - www.youtube.com/user/paleomanj…
- BoHunter - www.youtube.com/user/BOHUNTER
- Edbo23 - www.youtube.com/user/EDBO23
There are many more excellent knappers via youtube, doing a search you'll come across many videos & tutorials.
Free Point Type Information A-Z E-Book flintknappinginfo.webstarts.co…
- Points A - E(139 pages, 12.5 MB)
- Points F - M(126 pages, 12.3 MB)
- Points N - Z (150 pages, 11.5 MB)
Excellent Resource for Tools, Materials & Supplies
- www.MissouriTrading.com - www.missouritrading.com/index.…
- www.Neolithics.com - www.neolithics.com/
- www.Flintknappingtools.com - www.flintknappingtools.com/ind…
All those are excellent excellent sources, purchased from each one & will continjue to do so. You can find everything from copper tools, pressure flakers, fiber optic slabs, agates, cherts, obsidians, grinders, pads, spalls, raw materials, books, videos. Pretty much anything you can imagine.
- PaleoPlanet Forums - paleoplanet69529.yuku.com/
- Arrowheads, Antlers, N Antiques - www.facebook.com/groups/292712…
- Southern Knapping - www.facebook.com/groups/148986…
- Flint Knapping - www.facebook.com/groups/flintk…
And all those are really great resources to connect with other knappers, contact with direct supplies, ask questions about things you may not be able to answer, help with common knapping problems, update on events, practices, see other peoples work and get involved.