|Featured Model of The Month - ~Tracheas !|
| Free Downloadable E-Book on Flintknapping [link] |
- 3rd edition - 342 pages, 22.5MB PDF Download
- Covers everything from abo tools to moderns tools. All the different basics from pressure flaking, percussion flaking, to advanced flake over grind. Really a great resource for the readers out there.
Recommended Youtube Watch : Tutorials
- Flintknapper Jimmy - [link]
- Bustedflakes - [link]
- Paleomanjim - [link]
- BoHunter - [link]
- Edbo23 - [link]
There are many more excellent knappers via youtube, doing a search you'll come across many videos & tutorials.
Free Point Type Information A-Z E-Book [link]
- Points A - E(139 pages, 12.5 MB)
- Points F - M(126 pages, 12.3 MB)
- Points N - Z (150 pages, 11.5 MB)
Excellent Resource for Tools, Materials & Supplies
- www.MissouriTrading.com - [link]
- www.Neolithics.com - [link]
- www.Flintknappingtools.com - [link]
All those are excellent excellent sources, purchased from each one & will continjue to do so. You can find everything from copper tools, pressure flakers, fiber optic slabs, agates, cherts, obsidians, grinders, pads, spalls, raw materials, books, videos. Pretty much anything you can imagine.
- PaleoPlanet Forums - [link]
- Arrowheads, Antlers, N Antiques - [link]
- Southern Knapping - [link]
- Flint Knapping - [link]
And all those are really great resources to connect with other knappers, contact with direct supplies, ask questions about things you may not be able to answer, help with common knapping problems, update on events, practices, see other peoples work and get involved.